Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Sunday, September 8, 2013

SOON TO BE AN ORPHAN NO MORE!!


This update I don’t have a lot of new information on the adoption. We are waiting for our home study and dossier to be completely finalized. We are hoping and praying it should be done real soon. This is the point that I ask God to grant me some much needed patience.

I do have some good news though! Remember the little boy who opened my heart to adopting?  Yep, V, the cutest little Ukrainian I have ever seen. Well precious V is going to meet his amazing new family very soon. His family has booked their flights for September 20. They should be in Ukraine in time for their appointment on the 24th. I can’t even explain how excited I am for all of them. V’s family are truly amazing people.  I have been following their blog faithfully. Their journey has not been easy but the reward at the end will soon shine. Soon V will find out that he has a family that will be there to love him and bring him home. V is also going to find out that his best friend, S that he has grown up with in the orphanage, is also going home with him. Yes you read that right. This amazing family is adopting both of them. V’s best friend very soon will be his brother. I wish you all could see the huge smile on my face when I just typed thatJ!!!!!! I’m now asking for all of my blog readers to please pray for V&S’s family tonight before you lay your head down for bed. Please ask God to be with them.

I’m going to end this blog update with praying for the Selman family (V&S’s family)

Please God I pray, grant them strength, wisdom, and patience.

Please God I pray, keep them healthy and safe in their travels.

I pray Lord, please keep the doors open so that the Selman family can bring those two little angels home, for we know as adopting parents how easy it is for a door to close in this journey.

I pray Lord just put your loving arms around them, for we know you have the entire world in your hands!.......by the way I love that song J………..PRAYER WARRIORS START PRAYING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment