Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And the countdown begins!!!....

We submitted our formal application today. We are so excited! Our agency had to go over a few things on our pre-application before we could submit this. Well, I got the email today that we were cleared to go ahead and submit our formal application. We would like to share, that we would like a boy between the ages of 2-5. We will let God do the rest. I can’t wait to see who God has chosen for us. This is one long process but worth the wait. I’m just excited we have officially started the process. I would like to thank all of you following along in this journey. All of your kind words and thoughts keep me going. Tonight I will go to bed praying for this precious child, who God has chosen for us. I pray he is warm and safe. I pray that God will give him peace knowing that we are coming for him. I pray for his birth parents, that God’s hands will lay on them. I pray for the caregivers in the orphanage, which are taking care of our child and other children. I pray for my children, that they will have open hearts to embrace their new brother. I know it’s hard for a child to share their mother and father. I have great children who have compassion for their brother. Nick and I are truly blessed. I pray for Nick and I, to have wisdom, guidance, and compassion through this journey to our new son. I will leave you with one of my most favorite quotes, John 14:18 “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment