Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One step closer!.....


Getting closer! Today at 11:00 we had an hour long orientation call with AGCI. The call went well. Tiffany was very helpful explaining all our paperwork and answering all our questions. She guided to our next step, which is to start our home study process. This process takes around 3 -4 months to complete. AGCI will walk us through it all. We will be filling out paperwork and having it notarized this week .We will then send it in. Then we will be one step closer to our son. I would like to share with all of you about what my kids and I did last night. So Gabe and Lily were sitting around me while I was looking up Africa. We love to look up the culture over there. Lily then asked me “Mom is my brother going to talk like me? I thought about it and said no he will not .We will have to teach him. Since he will be between 2-5 he will be speaking his language. We then decided to look up a couple of words of his language (Amharic) .We went on YouTube and there was a woman translating simple words from English to Amharic. I clicked on her video. The first words she was teaching was don’t cry baby, I’m coming back. Wow! What a God whisper! Of all the words she could have been teaching those were the best. We will have to travel to Ethiopia twice and will spend time with him and then have to leave him. Come back home and wait for clearance. You bet we are learning how to say “don’t cry baby, I’m coming back”! I can’t wait!!!!        

1 comment: