Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Yesterday, March 11, 2013 we sent all our notarized paperwork in. It should all get there on Thursday. We are really excited. This process is just moving right along. We want to thank you for all of your prayers and support. It has been emotional and uplifting. I have had a lot of questions about our adoption.  One question that I am passionate about giving my reasons is “why are you adopting from Ethiopia, why not the US?” First of all I love this amazing country we live in. It’s nothing against this country and the orphans in this country. I just feel there is a bigger need to help orphans in Ethiopia. I feel God has been leading us there since the day we decided to adopt. We are all God’s children, (well now I know how our adoption agency came up with their name). He loves us all just the same. God wants us to love each other just how He loves us. It doesn’t matter where we are born or live. America, Ethiopia, China, Ukraine, Russia, I could keep naming more. I just want to stress that it doesn’t matter to God or to us. The depth of God’s love is beyond us .This verse says it all. Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave, nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”  We would also like to share some statistics with you. Please watch this video by clicking on the following link,   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H1CRs-MMc0

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Val - great post! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling to get paperwork finished and turned in? Each piece is a step closer to your child! :)

    ReplyDelete