Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Friday, March 28, 2014

COURT DATE ISSUED...BITTER SWEET...


Yesterday March 27th, we received another phone call from AGCI.  Julie informed us that she had more great news for us. Here it is, Drum Roll please……….. We have birth parent court date April 1st!  Yes you just read that right! Tuesday K’s daddy should be in Addis Ababa for his court date. This is the day that he will have the final choice to relinquish K. This is the day that my heart will be truly broken for K and his daddy. K’s daddy will also get the choice this day to spend time with K and say goodbye to him. I can’t imagine the hurt and pain they both will feel. As K’s mommy I want to so bad hold him and comfort him as his daddy leaves. I can’t be there and it kills me! However I am finding peace that our heavenly Father will be there to comfort K and his daddy.
Please! Please! Pray for K and his daddy on Tuesday April 1st.

Please pray that they find his daddy and he can make it to the court date. If he does not make it there it will cause major delays in our case. If he does make it, our case should go fast. This weekend I am getting my list for packing. EEEEEEK! Also I made a mistake on how long it takes to get there from where BP is coming from. It’s not 10 hours its 2 ½ days!!!!!... That is a long trip! 

Begging for prayers! Right now! I will be so worried until Tuesday when I know whether he made it there. Also if he does make it there he will need all your prayers for peace in his heart. K is going to also need prayers. It will be so hard to see his daddy for the 1st time in a while and to have to say goodbye. My heart is so heavy right now. I want to scoop K up and hold him and comfort him. I also want to give his daddy a big huge hug. We need all the prayers we can get at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like great things are heading your way! The news about Julie is so relieving. I hope K’s daddy made it to court and everything went smoothly. How was it though?

    Dean, AdoptionNetwork.com

    ReplyDelete