Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Sunday, April 13, 2014

LET'S HELP HANNAH'S HOPE


Tonight as I type this, I can’t tell you how emotional I am at this point. Tuesday K’s dad has his court date and I have praying and begging the Lord to somehow get him there. I am extremely anxious and have felt the anxiety take me over. I know y’all are praying so hard for BP to make it there, and I just know God hears your prayers. I had a mental break down when BP didn’t show on April 1st. When I crashed I reached out to adoptive momma friends and they picked me right off the floor with their prayers and kind words. I cried out to God and asked for help. I know that God is eager to help me. He loves me so much and doesn’t want me to go through these trials alone. I did feel comfort in knowing that God has this. Please pray that K’s daddy makes it there on Tuesday the 15th. We so badly want to meet our son. Please also pray for K’s daddy this will be an emotional day for him. I pray God will give him peace and comfort.

On another note Hannah’s Hope needs donations for the children there. That is the transition home where K is living. I am so grateful for HH. They have taken care of my child and many others. Many of these children are very sick when they enter the gates. The special mothers there help get these children healthy again, K being one of them. I am asking every one of you who read my blog and are following this journey to my son, if you could please donate one thing? I promise I’m not asking for much. We all can afford one bottle of baby shampoo or a packet of wipes or diapers. I’m begging y’all please help HH out. I will be taking these donations with me. Remember if BP makes it to court we may be leaving at the end of the month. It would be amazing if Nick and I had way too many bags to take with us filled with donations for ET.

Here is a list of the needs at HH

Baby oil/lotion
Baby shampoo
Baby socks
Baby washcloths
Wipes
Diapers
Baby clothes
Baby PJ’S
Towels for babies
Hair oil for toddlers
Shampoo
Lotion
Towels foe toddlers
PJ’s 4t-12 youth
Clothes and shoes for older kids …. Ages 4-13 
One more note, I received a present for K in the mail from my dear friend Erica and I wanted to share. Love her! Here are the pics:  






No comments:

Post a Comment