Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Friday, May 2, 2014

K HERE WE COME!!


Good news ya’ll! First of all we received our pair letter on Friday the 25th. Happy news! Nick and I rushed it off the Caring Hands right away. Where they hand deliver it to the State Dept., where it will be authenticated. Then it goes to the Ethiopian Embassy in DC. Then it goes to our caseworker and then to ET. Today was a hard day today, so I asked Nick to check on our letter. My arms were aching to hold my son. Well right after he called Caring Hands Nick got a phone call from Julie (our caseworker), she says that we have AP court date in ET, it is May 8th. Nick then calls me, and I almost hit the floor. I just cried and cried in my friend/ client’s arms. Nick booked our flight right away and we have to leave tomorrow night now. One day to pack y’all! I’m so good with that! As I’m crying I realize that we have no luggage. So I vented about it in the shop. As I’m venting my client’s mom happened to walk in the shop to give her daughter mail and she heard me talking about it. She ran home and brought back her luggage for us. Praise the Lord! Thank you Karen (who owns the yummy and wonderful Rocky Top here in town and is also my daughter’s boss). Thank you so much Karen!!!!  

We would love prayers from all of you. My mom was supposed to have surgery Monday but canceled to stay with my kids. Please pray she stays healthy while we are gone. She is weak and needs the surgery but she knows I can’t leave without her here. She is coming, so I can be at peace now.

Thank you Jesus!!! K, mom and dad are coming we will meet you in just a few days!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment