Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Saturday, August 12, 2017

OUR GOD, MIRACLE WORKER

Salem from Addis Ababa, as many of you know Nick is here. On August 3, he boarded a plane because I told him to book a flight on faith alone. He landed Friday August 4. While he was in the air God knew all the answers. God knew he was going to break all chains and move that mountain. That morning at 5 am I got down on my knees in prayer. God heard our prayers and he knows our heart. Nick met his children that morning not knowing that God's miracle was already happening. 
We got the phone call 2 hours after my husband landed. God moved that mountain! He preformed a miracle right before our eyes. At 3:00 We took full custody of our children.
With God's grace and hundreds of faithful believers praying, we did it! The staff here at AA never gave up. My thanks and gratitude goes out to my agency and the staff at MOWA. I will be forever in debt to them, because of them my children are coming home. The enemy can NOT stand against God's will for our children. 
Our children have been with us in the hotel. They have been so wonderful. Polite, kind, loving and very shy, is how I would describe them. Sleeping next to them every night has been a dream of mine for 2 1/2 years. Sleeping without fear and not being scared has been a dream of theirs for 5 1/2 years. They never have to sleep alone and scared ever again. I keep thinking, "Am I dreaming? Is this really real?"
Well, it is real! God is real! God is faithful! Our story alone proves this.
Tonight my husband will leave to go back to America. I have to wait until their passports are printed and then medical. After medical I will go to the US Embassy for their visa's. My husband can't stay, he has to get back to work ( financially we made this choice) and take care of our children back home. Their 1st day of school is Tuesday. I'm sad I will miss their 1st day of school for the 1st time ever. I am glad their daddy can be there though. I booked a flight for Friday night. We will land in Columbus around 5pm. Please pray that their medical goes good so we can be cleared to come home. Please pray for me as I bring two children home who barely speak English. This is not a straight through flight. I will be flying to Germany, then Chicago and then Columbus. Pray that customs goes well for us. Why, am I nervous? I just spent 8 weeks in Ethiopia by myself? Ha! Btw I love Ethiopia, the culture and the the people here. I will be so sad leaving here. I will be leaving a piece of my heart here. I will be back though and I can't wait. 9 weeks without seeing my children, I'm weepy just thinking about the airport reunion. I'm sure seeing my kids standing there with my husband will make me buckle to my knees. They will meet their brother and sister for the 1st time and see their mommy for the 1st time in 9 weeks. Anyone who wants to come to the airport to watch this miracle happen is more than welcome to be there. Ahhhhhhhhhhh WE ARE COMING HOME!!!
P.S. If you are at the homecoming, I would ask you not to post any pictures of the reunion until I post. I have decided not to post any pictures of my kids until our family is all together. With Asnake and Bizuye's permission. 
God is good!! God is faithful! God is a way maker! God is a miracle worker! God is a promise keeper. ALL THE GLORY TO GOD! 



1 comment:

  1. Praise God!!!! He definitely had to move a mountain to get those kids out. We admire your faith and determination in waiting knowing God would answer you!!!

    ReplyDelete