Mathew 18:5

"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." Mathew 18:5

Sunday, January 19, 2014

CHRISTMAS!


It has been awhile since my last post. Therefore I’m going to do three different posts tonight. I am writing about our journey to K and someday I would like to make my journal into a book for him. During this journey to him, I have written about milestones and detours, as well as love, hope, and most of all faith. Writing this journal has made me think about what he is going to think when he reads this? Should I hide my fears and anxiety I have written about when unexpected things happen along the way? But hiding fears and feelings and putting up fronts, defeats the purpose of a journal, which is most effective when it’s honest.  

I would like share our Christmas with you K! We can’t wait for Christmas time next year when you’re in all the pictures with your brother and sisters. We made a video for you but we can’t post it on the blog. The song in the video states it is Christmas time and you’re not home. We can’t wait to sing the part that says its Christmas time and now you’re home.


December 25, 2013
 

Lily, Kaitlynn, Gabe, and K's stockings.

Your stocking is the only one left hanging, but next year there will be none!

Your big sister is opening up your stocking this year.



 

 
 

The shirt you will wear when we bring you home to America.






The presents Santa left for you.


 


Merry Christmas K! We love you!
 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment